A student who has a good academic record, difficulty in family situation, good behavior and good example, who has submitted the scholarship application within a specified period
- Students entering before 2004 : Those who completed at least 15 credits (12 credits in the semester before the final semester) of the previous semester, and those with a GPA of 2.0 or higher Enrolled
- after 2005 : Those who completed at least 12 credits (9 credits in the semester before the final semester) of the previous semester and a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Only applicants who exceed the registration fee can apply
- Scholarships for scholarship students must be selected before the semester.
- Even in the case of returning students, scholarship applicants can be selected only when applying during application period
Scholarship application period
The scholarship application period is set at the end of the semester before the scholarship period. For example, in order to be eligible for the 2009 second semester scholarship, you will be required to apply for a scholarship at the end of the first semester of 2009. The scholarship application period is announced on the website of the school and the department, so you should check the notice.
How to apply for scholarship
SKKU GLS(Sungkyunkwan Intranet Service)
Application qualification administrator
Complete the scholarship application form on the scholarship application check list and submit it to the administration office.
- Reduction notice : The scholarship is based on a reduction notice. The reduction of the amount of the scholarship is stated in the "tuition bill" sent each semester, and the tuition fee is paid only for the difference.
- Cash payment (account transfer or scholarship certificate issuance) : Exceptionally, when the scholarship student is replaced after the tuition reduction notice is issued, the scholarship student continues to return, and the foreign scholarship is paid.
How to register bank account to receive scholarship
Application for Foreign Scholarship
When requesting recommendation from the scholarship foundation, we will inform the school homepage (notice) or the homepage of the department at any time.